usage of the HearMe application using Worksmile vouchers
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The application operating at app.hearme.pl is run by Hearme Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Warszawa at Plac Konesera 12, 03-736, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000838809, NIP 7393939892, e-mail address: [email protected].
- The regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically through the Application app.hearme.pl the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
- The Company provides services via the Application in the form of paid access to specialist advice in the field of: psychology, psychotherapy, coaching through the possibility of contacting a specialist via:
– video session with a specialist
– telephone session with a specialist
– exchange of text messages with a specialist.
- The service provider provides high-quality services in a professional manner.
- Each Service Recipient, upon taking steps to use the Application Services, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
§ 2 DEFINITIONS
- Client – a service recipient who is a natural person with full legal capacity, submitting an Order for the provision of an Internet Consultation service by a Specialist via the Website.
- Specialist – a person with education, knowledge and professional experience authorizing to perform the Services.
- Registration form – a form filled in by the User, used to create an Account, available on the platform.
- Account – marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the User, a set of resources in the Service Provider’s IT system in which the Customer’s data is collected.
- Psychological consultation – advice of specialists is provided conscientiously and reliably in accordance with their education, experience and current knowledge.
- Service – activity provided electronically by the Specialist to the Client on the basis of these Regulations.
- Fee – a fee for the Customer’s use of the Service provided via the Application by entering the code from the voucher distributed by the Worksmile company belonging to Fitqbe sp. Z o. O.
- Service – the Service Provider’s website at www.hearme.pl
- Application – a web application used by the Client to register, arrange a Consultation, conduct a Consultation – video, telephone or exchange of messages (chat) at https://app.hearme.pl
- Voucher – a string of letters and numbers that make up a unique code which, when entered in Applications unlock the possibility of arranging sessions in the Application.
- Service Provider – Hearme Limited Liability Company, based in Warszawa at Plac Konesera 12, 03-736, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000838809, NIP 7393939892nd
- agreement for the provision of electronic services is concluded with the User upon the User’s Registration in the Application and the User’s payment of the Service Fee. The date of payment of the Fee is the date of redemption of the voucher code.
- Services can be provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The consultation service agreement is concluded upon confirmation of the use of the voucher code in the Application.
- As part of the Internet Consultation, Specialists, according to their profession, powers and specialization, are entitled to:
provide the Client with a therapeutic or health benefit consisting in the diagnosis of a disease / disorder, diagnosis and assessment of the Client’s health condition; answering the client’s questions and providing the client with knowledge about the body and development, prevention and basic principles of disease prevention, hygiene and health care, as well as the skills necessary for self-care and self-control of health, in particular mental health;
informing the Client about the need for a personal examination by a doctor or other specialist, about the need to use the help of a specialist, including the entity providing health services, or about the need to perform laboratory tests;
providing mentor or coaching services to clients.
- The video session and the phone session last 50 minutes.
- A text exchange session lasts 25 minutes.
- The customer may cancel or postpone the visit 24 hours before its date.
- If the consultation is canceled after the indicated date or the consultation is not canceled, the on-line consultation will be considered completed.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content, as well as to take actions that may cause disruptions or damage to the Website and Application. If the Service Provider receives a notification or reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided by the Customer, the Service Provider may prevent access to this data.
- The Service Provider is not liable to the Customer for damages resulting from preventing access to illegal data.
- The Service Provider may refuse to create an Account, as well as block or delete an existing Account, if its name (nickname) or e-mail address already exists in the system or if the Service Provider has a justified fear, notification or reliable information that it is against the law, decency, it violates the good of third parties or the legitimate interests of the Company.
- Under the concluded contract, the Service Provider may send the Customer surveys in order to increase the level of satisfaction with the Platform. Participation in the survey is voluntary.
§ 4 COMPLAINTS
- Users have the right to submit complaints in matters relating to the Services provided.
- The complaint is considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
- The complaint should be sent to the address indicated in the Regulations (correspondence or e-mail address).
- The complaint should contain the following information:complaining
– data enabling the identification of the customer as the person(login, e-mail address provided in the registration form)
– description of the reasons for the complaint, including the date of the event.
- The complaint processed in accordance with these Regulations is not subject to further reconsideration.
§ 5 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT The
- customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of the contract. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer should inform the Service Provider about it by sending, for example, an e-mail or letter to the address indicated in the Regulations.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Withdrawal from the contract is not payable in the case of a contract for the provision of services, if the Service Provider has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 6 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, as well as other applicable provisions rights.
- The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law. Any disputes arising under these Regulations will be resolved before a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Service Users will be resolved first through negotiations, with the intention of amicable settlement of the dispute.
- The content of these Regulations may change. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of publishing changes to the Application.