Find the answer to your questions and doubts:
- has a Master's degree or a PhD in psychology;
- has comprehensive knowledge of the human psyche;
- uses standardized psychological tests;
- may give you their opinions and recommendations, but will not give you a medical diagnosis.
- has obtained a master’s degree and graduated from a specialized school of psychotherapy (e.g. cognitive-behavioral), which usually lasts 4-5 years;
- undergoes supervision
- undergoes their own psychotherapy or attends personal development classes
- obtained certificates confirming the acquired skills
Based on the survey you complete in the HearMe app, you will be assigned a specialist (psychologist, psychotherapist or coach) who has the best predispositions, knowledge and experience to help you.
If you feel the need to change a specialist, you can do it any time. Just write to support in the app or email us at email@example.com.
HearMe works only with certified therapists (from accredited therapy schools) with years of relevant experience as well as coaches and business mentors with certificates from renowned schools.
Most of our specialists have extensive business experience as managers, leaders, HR professionals or business owners.
Yes, you can cancel your visit or postpone it up to 24 hours before the appointment. In order to cancel, click the red cancel button in the Meetings window.
If you cancel less than 24h before the session, it will count as a completed session.
Of course, any time! Just send a message to the support after logging into the app.
Let our support know who you'd like to be matched with, e.g. a coach instead of a therapist or a different therapist than the one you're seeing now.
WHEN PAYING FOR THE SESSION, CLICK "VIEW DETAILS" IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER
CLICK "ADD PROMOTIONAL CODE"
ENTER THE CODE
There has been a lot of scientific research on the effectiveness of psychological support that is based on the exchange of messages, and the results are very positive.
Of course, everyone should choose the help that is most comfortable for them, so at Emplomind you can arrange a video or text session.
Specialists with business background
We cooperate with experienced therapists, coaches and business trainers who understand opportunities and challenges that employees and employers face. Our people have run their own businesses, work in HR departments, created original workshops and individual mentoring paths for business, and lead their own courses at the universities and colleges.